5.26.2009

awards

I don't know about all of you but we had a very busy and very eventful weekend. I am pooped to say the least and am still trying to unpack and get back into the swing of things. But before I continue "trying" I want to acknowledge a couple of sweet ladies who gave me awards last week.



I received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Bea of Bea's Blabber. I had not "met" Bea before and was very honored to receive it. Thank you Bea! I haven't had a chance to read a lot of her posts yet but upon glancing I think I will like her. And you just might, too!

When you receive this award you are supposed to pick 15 other bloggers to pass it on to. At this time I do not have the time but I really do want to be able to do it in the near future.


The second award that I received was the "Lemonade Award" from my good "blogging" friend Nicol of Classy and Sophisticated. We have been blogging friends since I started blogging last fall. We soon found out that our daughter's are only about a month apart. So fun! She is a great read and I highly recommend that you add her to your favorite blogs. I have learned a lot of new things by reading her posts. Thanks Nicol!

Again, I do not have time to follow the steps that come with receiving an award but it is on my to do list.


Hopefully all of you are adjusting after a nice "long" weekend.

Happy Tuesday!
~Anna Marie

No comments: