4.21.2009

coupon stash winner

First let me apologize. I said that I would announce the winner on Monday night and here it is Tuesday night. Yesterday afternoon hubby came home and suddenly became very ill. He was up pretty much all night in and out of the bathroom...and that's all that you need to know...trust me, you don't want to know any more than that. So my tardiness is due to "baby-ing" my poor hubby last night and today...oh and disinfecting too ;)

If you could all say a little prayer that Addie and I don't get it, that would be wonderful and much appreciated.

Now on to the winner...
I just went in to see my resting hubby and while I was in there asked him to pick a number between 1 and 10 (the number of comments)...and he chose #5 who happens to be...Rechelle at Walnuthaven Cottage .

Congrats Rechelle! Please send me your address!

I am going to do another giveaway soon and it will be something from my new shop!

Keep checking in!

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Sorry to hear your hubby is feeling so poorly. Here's hoping you and A do not catch the bug. ugh!
Yay for me! I'll email you!
Have a great day!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I don't have your email addy in my "book". Can you email me through my profile and I'll get back to you?