6.18.2009

i love buttons

I found most of these old buttons at an estate sale last summer and the rest have been picked up at antique stores and flea markets. I still have a ton of them left: some I am keeping, some I am selling in one of my Etsy shops, some I have used in projects and some of them I am using in a decorative jar.



The day I sorted them...fun stuff!

I don't know what it is about buttons but I just love them. They are so cute, can be so colorful and can be used in so many ways.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started a button collection about 2 months ago.They look yummy, lol.

Bea said...

My love for buttons comes from spending hours with my grandma's button box.

Leah said...

such an organised collection, I love buttons too!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Ya gotta love the buttons! And look at how organized you are!!

Cate O'Malley said...

So many possibilities!

Lois said...

Hi AnnaMarie.
I came over to your blog from your post on Button Floozies.
I too, enjoy buttons. There is something so relaxing about sorting them.
I have been reading your posts and have thoroughly enjoyed my visit.
I will be back, if you don't mind.
Thank you also for posting about Fantabously Frugal. What a great site it is!
Have a great week.
Lois

Unknown said...

I love buttons too they are just wonderful!